Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Christmas






Jack made a basket on his first try!



This little jig was in celebration of the M&M's Meryl got in her stocking!


Christmas this year was a little different, but it was still good. My family usually comes and stays with us on Christmas Eve, but Jack was sick and they decided to come on Christmas day for a few hours instead. Then instead of our family going to Eddie's parent's house on Christmas night, only Meryl and Eddie were able to go and Jack and I stayed at home. A few days later now, Jack still isn't feeling well, but we are praying that the antibotic will set in soon. I can't speak for Jack, but the silver lining in all of this for me was that Jack and I have gotten to spend a lot of time together one on one - and that's something I always enjoy.

No comments: